Monday, December 3, 2012

Marcus Mumford

Those of you who follow me on Twitter, Instagram, or are friends with me on Facebook, you know I had quite the excitement two weekends ago.  With all of the craziness of school, I haven't had a chance to actually post what happened.

Two weekends ago, as you may remember, I spent the majority of my Saturday at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. On my way there as I had quite the trouble with busses that day, I had to change three times on the tube.

Starting off in Notting Hill, I casually boarded the train, Starbucks in hand, and sat down listening to Mumford and Sons.  Suddenly, I noticed the woman next to me and across from me were looking at this man sitting down across from me as well. There was a woman with him who was talking to him. Then, I noticed others looking around at him as well. Deciding to look directly at him, I'm glad I did.

It was MARCUS MUMFORD!


This was the girl he was talking to. 
 I was that person. I took a photo. I also took off my headphones and verified the voice. It was him! Did not be that fan girl though and tell him that I'm going to his concert in a few weeks. Oh yes, I did end up buying tickets for the concert with Nicole!

It was my first celebrity spotting not at a planned event (yay Queen!)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment