Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer at Home

It's been a little more than a month since I've been home. Crazy, huh?

On Tuesday, I got my grades which confirmed that I will officially be a second year in October. I have news to announce in the near future about my fall internship, and I've already started to revise my various resumes as this will be the year I apply to "big-girl" jobs. 

Yet, it is good to stop and smell the roses.

When I arrived home back in June, my brother and his family were visiting from California. 

My niece and me 


My brother and me 
This past week, I got to meet up with a friend from high school. It's crazy that it has been five years since I graduated high school!

Megan and me
I also got to go up to Syracuse and meet up with my friend Jess. We were Remembrance Scholars together, so we grabbed a quick lunch! She just graduated from SU with her Master's, and she is headed off into the world to do amazing things.

Hall of Languages
Stay tuned for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment