Monday, June 3, 2013

It's June!

My exams finally start today. And by finally, I do mean that by the time most of you are reading this, I will be wrapping up my economics final exam. It's worth 100% of my grade. 

May the odds be ever in my favor. 

Tomorrow and Wednesday, I have my government and management exams. And, then one week later, I will take my last one- econometrics.

Thus, studying is what has caused a lack of blog posts. I've been doing a lot of fun things to try to balance out the studying. (See my post yesterday about the Sound of Change Concert)!

Once my exams are over, I'll officially be on break till October. Hell of a vacation, huh? My internship that is based in London will wrap up mid-July. I'm escaping to the US then! Get prepared, America!

For now, I'll leave you with some photos for what I have been up to besides studying! 

Celebrated a 'Bon Voyage' evening with my friend John- he's headed to Burma! 

Hung out at Portobello Road and ate this delicious sandwich!

And, yes...continued my way to eat every macaroon ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment