Thursday, June 27, 2013

Greetings from America!

It's been about a week and a few days since I've been home! 

Where does the time go?

On the day of my last exam, there was the end-of-the-year MPA party! It was the last hurrah for the second years. Sometimes, it is weird to think that there will be new first years in September/October!


The night before I left London for the summer, I went out to grab drinks with Zaina and Elena. I quickly ran into my friend Lexi before we went off to get Mexican food at Wahaca in Covent Garden. It was a great way to start my summer vacation!



My flights home were not too bad. The layover in Newark thankfully resulted in me spending time in the terminal with the huge Starbucks and a Crumbs bakeshop (yum!). 

This past week, my brother, sister-in-law, and their two children visited upstate NY which was great! It was so lovely to see them, let my childish side of my personality show, and just begin to relax for the summer. 

Stay tuned for posts this summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment