Sunday, June 9, 2013

Destress

After finishing my three exams back to back last Wednesday, I took Thursday off to refresh. I organized my computer files, backed up photos, and even watched a movie. I know- the movie thing is big. Sitting there for two hours and not doing anything was huge for me.

Thursday evening, I finally crossed something off my London bucket list! I got dinner in Brick Lane with some friends.  Brick Lane is famous for Indian food, and I never have made it over there! It was well worth the experience. We grabbed curry at a restaurant called Aladdin that had been named one of the best curry places by the BBC.  

After dinner, we grabbed some drinks to celebrate being 75% done with finals. 

I'm off to go study for my last test on Wednesday! 

Arm Wrestling

These girls got me through this year!

Brett and me

No comments:

Post a Comment