Sunday, March 10, 2013

Kate Spade Spring-Summer 2013 Launch Event!

For those of you who do not know, I'm a huge lover of the Kate Spade products. I think it all started when I discovered the products through the books about entertaining and style. It went downhill from there. 

As an avid lover, I was thrilled to receive a special invitation to the Spring- Summer 2013 launch event for the London Covent Garden store!  I had already seen the collection when it debuted as well as browsed the website more than several times.  I RSVP'd right away for myself and my friend, Zaina. 

The launch event was last Thursday evening. Dressed colorfully to fit the brand, Zaina and I had a wonderful time! As it was invite only, we were treated to a discount on the products, champagne, macaroons, and great background music to dance to while we tried on purses and shoes!  I did treat myself to a pair of new earrings and a new purse for an early birthday present! 

Take a look at some of the photos from the event!

New colorful themed jewelry for the spring! 


Early Birthday Presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment