Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's been a bit busy...

Life gets crazy!

I traveled two weekends straight, took a day trip last weekend, and I am headed away again this weekend. Take all of that travel and sightseeing, and merge it with two insane weeks of homework, essays, and internships.  I've become a bit tired, but in a good way.

I think this is one of the challenges of grad school. Time management. A simple concept. One that I thought I had mastered over my four years at Syracuse. Yet, grad school changes all of that. Specifically, balancing the intense workload of grad school in a combination of a social life, sleep, and travel is hard to do. But, this is what I wanted. More and more, I am thankful and happy that I decided to attend grad school at the LSE for the myriad of opportunities that I have had.

Term ends in three weeks, and then it is a month of traveling. Stay tuned for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment