Friday, January 25, 2013

Recap!

I have a tendency to get really busy and forget about my blog sometimes. 
It can be a problem even for a person who loves social media like me.

These past two weeks have been insane as usual. I had my first big, graded assignments due today. One management paper and project due on the same topic. It was an intense process that has pretty much lasted a month, but it's accomplished and handed in. In addition to the paper and project, I had the typical weekly assignments of STATA, reading, and problem sets for government. It can get stressful, quickly!

But, I survived by adding in some fun events to my calendar. Since I've been a bad blogger, below is the quick recap of the adventures that I've been up to. 

January 17th- Volunteered at Syracuse University London for the day as the study abroad semester began. Celebrated my friend, Elena's Birthday with dinner and dancing. We went to the Living Room for dinner off of Regents Street. Highly recommend it if you are in London!

John and Me on Friday
January 18th- Went out with the other Syracuse University London Guides. Was able to catch up with friends that I have met through the years!


January 19th- Celebrated my friend Jenny's 25th Birthday with drinks and dancing! 


January 21st-  Attended the Inaugural Ball for Democrats Abroad!

I'm off to a Policy in Practice seminar tonight and attending the MPA Pub Quiz for Charity tomorrow. The goal of this weekend is to relax as the next few weekends are going to be intense with travel plans and more work on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment