Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions...

2013.

I'm really bad with resolutions. 

Well, I actually take that back. 

I'm generally bad at keeping most of them.  Back when I used to blog in 2010-2011, I kept resolutions on my blog that I did generally keep. Among those resolutions were political internships, and getting into the Syracuse London program. Ones that weren't kept? Generally getting more sleep was one that was never kept....some habits die hard.

As we enter 2013, I seriously did think about creating some new resolutions. In line with previous ones that I wish I would have kept would have been to continue to get healthier, get more sleep, etc. Rather than write new resolutions for 2013, I decided to rather focus my attention on my 101 in 1001 days list. As I enter 2013, I know that my 1001 days to complete the remaining tasks on my list is beginning to lose more days.

So, 2013, that's the task. Knock more things off that list, so I can successfully say that I will complete it by May 22nd, 2015

You can read more about my list here:

 http://walpolehopsthepond.blogspot.com/p/101-in-1001.html

No comments:

Post a Comment