Monday, September 17, 2012

You Gonna Fly...

This one isn’t really about London, but the man certainly is: My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters. 

- Boris Johnson 

As this is a scheduled post, at this approximate time, I'm about to board my first plane on my journey back across the pond. I'll land at JFK in under an hour and have a brief layover. From there, I'll board my overnight flight to London, landing at Heathrow around 8am (London time). 

My suitcases are packed, most likely overweight as both my parents and I predicted. I've got the travel documents and books that I pre-read for my courses. Life is about to change...and so, here we go.

Bon Voyage. 

The next time I'll be writing, I'll be living in Notting Hill. 





(title of post taken from "You Gonna Fly" by Keith Urban)

1 comment: