Saturday, September 14, 2013

Primark Autumn/Winter Collection 2013

A few days ago, Marie Claire UK tweeted about Primark's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection.



Clicking on the link, I expected a small sampling into what the collection would be for the season. Surprisingly, the slide show was 150 photos deep. 

For those of you who are not familiar with Primark, it is a retail department store in the United Kingdom. Often associated with high streets, it provides clothing to women, men, children, and also offers housewares. Fashion trends come and go, but Primark provides an alternative way to introduce a trendy piece or two with avoiding depleting your bank account. 

When I initially lived in England in 2010, I shopped into Primark once. I was frightened. It's often crowded and reminds you of the end of the world. Yes, that description just happened.

Yet, you can't beat Primark. Moving back last year, Primark became a destination to find some cheap housewares. 

During a venture for housewares, I stopped in to browse the large women's section. Let's just say that I left with a bag full of new clothes and a new appreciation towards a store that I used to be cautious and  well, frightened of.   Of course, I do recommend using noise canceling headphones during a shopping visit.  But, we can come back to shopping tips at Primark in a future post.

Back to the 2013 collection preview, I kept flipping through the slideshow very impressed with this season's trends they are offering as well as what appears to be higher quality merchandise in some respects. I'm going to have make a trip to either the Oxford Street or Tottenham Court Road location in my first week back in October. 

Here are some of my favorites that have landed on my fall fashion wish list: 




(Note, that I do not own these photos)

You can check out more of the collection here: Primark Autumn/Winter Collection 2013 Video

What piece is your favorite? What has been your experience with Primark? 

No comments:

Post a Comment